Are you facing pressure to engage in sex? Don’t really feel like getting there yet? Then brace your courage, and say “NO”. You don’t have give in to what people want you to do. It’s totally cool to be yourself!
You probably have heard how people are trying to persuade you into having sex by telling you how much they love you. Well, if they truly do, they will respect you and your choices. Here are some tips on how to say NO to your partners, without making them look or feel bad.
- I really like you and I’m attracted to you, but I’m not ready yet. I’d like to wait first, of course not forever, but just not now.
- If you love me, you won’t have to ask for it.
- I want to be loved and not make love.
- I’ve made up my mind to wait, and I’d really be happy if you could help me with it.
- There are so many ways to express our love, how about giving me a backrub (or how about me giving you a backrub)?
Just remember both guys and girls don’t have to have it. If you can wait, so can your partner. Don’t be angry when negotiating, instead, be firm, get up and do something else so the mood changes. Always respect yourself and your loved ones, the right person WILL wait for you.
Don’t let the moment of heat blind the fact that there is always a possibility of getting sexually transmitted infections and unwanted pregnancy.